Effective October 25, 2021
to our patrons,
Thank you for choosing to dine with us. We are implementing policies and taking measures below to increase the safety of our staff and guests.
- We ask guests to not enter the restaurant if they are showing any signs of Covid-19 symptoms.
- Guests waiting for their table will be asked to wait outside or in their car to minimize front door congregation.
- All employees are required to wash their hands immediately upon arrival.
- Intensive hygiene and cleaning training has been implemented for all employees.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Employees Illness Protocol: Employees that show any symptoms of Covid-19 are required to stay home or will be sent home if symptoms appear during a shift.
- This plan is effective as of Dec 10th, 2022 and will be updated accordingly with Public Health Orders.
- Any questions or concerns can be directed to management at firstname.lastname@example.org