Closed Thanksgiving Monday, October 12
Dine In, Take Away & Delivery
Please note, we allot 2 hours for dine in. If you require more time, please contact us at the time of your booking and we will do our best to accommodate.
(contact us directly if there isn’t availability on Seven Rooms)
For the night of, it’s best to call us at 604 606 4680
*Please ensure to select Delivery Tab*
For pick up orders you can also call: 604 606 4680 (after 4pm)
or email: Tavola (before 4pm)
Curbside Service is also available by calling 604-606-4680 upon arrival.
Keep updated with us by following us on instagram @tavolavancouver
We serve fresh pasta that is made in house with the idea that our guests enjoy these bowls along side plates such as – Brick Chicken, Dry Aged Steak, and Fish, to be shared family style.
Contact us through the links below
Phone 604 606 4680
We are implementing policies and taking measures below to increase the safety of our staff and guests.
- Employees Health Check: Temperatures of all employees are taken upon arrival and any staff with a temperature of 37.5C or higher will be sent home and asked to call 811 and follow the directions of health officials. In addition, if employees show symptoms of Covid-19, they will be asked to go home.
- All employees are required to wash their hands immediately upon arrival.
- Tables have been removed and rearranged for two-metre distance from you and other guests.
- Guests waiting for their table will be asked to wait outside or in their car to minimize front door congregation.
- Intensive hygiene and cleaning training has been implemented for all employees.
- We ask guests to not enter the restaurant if they are showing any signs of illness or have recently travelled from outside of Canada.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- High contact surfaces, door handles, bar tops, POS, washrooms will be sanitized every 60 minutes. Credit card terminals are sanitized after each use.
- Menus are sanitized between guest use.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of 6 people per table.
- This plan is effective as of June 13, 2020 and will be updated accordingly with Public Health Orders.
- Any questions or concerns can be directed to Jessica Hoong at email@example.com